- Ant Pruitt talks with Dr. Nirit Weiss-Blatt about how AI is dominating news headlines and finding the middle ground between the excitement of what AI can do and the doomsay of AI.
- Mikah Sargent shares two stories this week. The first is about the "poop emoji" & the legal history behind emojis in the last couple of years.
- Secondly, Mikah talks about a report from Reuters about how Tesla workers acquired & shared sensitive images recorded by customers' Tesla vehicles.
- Finally, Sam Abuelsamid joins the show to talk about how old laptops & EV batteries, California's requirement for half of heavy truck sales to be electric by 2035, and Tesla setting a new record for itself after delivering more than 420l EVs in Q1 of 2023.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Overwhelmed By All The Generative AI Headlines? This Guide Is For You
- "How to spot an AI Doomer?"
- The poop emoji: a legal history
- Tesla workers shared sensitive images recorded by customer cars
- VW and Redwood want to turn your old laptops into EV batteries
- California will require half of heavy truck sales to be electric by 2035
- Tesla sets new company record after delivering more than 422,000 EVs in Q1 2023