- 1:59 Ian Sherr from CNET helps round up some of the biggest news from the RSA security conference and checks in on Facebook's progress after last week's Congressional hearing.
- 13:40 Alex Colgan from Leap Motion discusses the idea behind Project North Star, an open source spec to get developers thinking about next generation augmented reality systems.
- 32:00 Mark Herstgaard from The Nation magazine shines a light on the cell phone industry's efforts to put a lid on scientific research that shows RF radiation's negative affects on rats.
- 45:12 Patrick Turner from Defense One shows how the Department of Defense is considering Google, Amazon, and Microsoft for a lucrative cloud infrastructure deal and what that might mean to employees of those companies.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- At OurSA, women and minority speakers make cybersecurity human
- Monica Lewinsky wants cybersecurity pros to aid the vulnerable
- Facebook, Microsoft, others vow not to aid state cyberattacks
- Unveiling Project North Star
- How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe: A Special Investigation
- Google is Pursuing the Pentagon’s Giant Cloud Contract Quietly, Fearing An Employee Revolt
- Hackers once stole a casino's high-roller database through a thermometer in the lobby fish tank