- Friend of the network, Alex Wilhelm of TechCrunch, stops by to talk about the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and what has happened since then.
- J.D. Capelouto of Semafor talks about OpenAI announcing Chat GPT-4 and all the impressive things the technology can do.
- Jason Howell talks about the Biden administration cracking down on TikTok in the US and the potential ban it's threatening if TikTok isn't sold.
- Finally, Mikah Sargent discusses Microsoft's announcement of Copilot: the AI-powered service for its 365 apps to help generate documents within the ecosystem.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Silicon Valley Bank: Here’s a timeline of the bank’s failure
- First Republic bounces back as SVB panic lessens
- OpenAI releases GPT-4, a new version that 'surpasses ChatGPT'
- OpenAI's GPT-4 demo shows it can do some truly impressive things
- Should we be polite to ChatGPT?
- The Biden administration demands that TikTok be sold, or risk a nationwide ban
- Biden’s TikTok Dilemma: A Ban Could Hurt Democrats More Than Republicans
- Microsoft announces Copilot: the AI-powered future of Office documents
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot | Your Copilot for Work