- Michael Kaye from OkCupid comes onto the show to talk about the company using artificial intelligence to help those find the love of their life through OkCupid's matchmaking service.
- Sam Abuelsamid talks about the TikTok challenge, dubbed 'The Kia Challenge,' that has led to the theft of numerous Hyundai and Kia vehicles and how Hyundai and Kia are responding to this trend.
- Jacob Roach of Digital Trends shares his experience using the new AI functionality of Bing and how the excitement behind the integration may be starting to wither a bit.
- Finally, Mikah shares how the Bluetooth tracker company, Tile, aims to limit stalkers and thieves from using its trackers to harass others through its Anti Theft Mode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- ChatGPT is the matchmaker you didn’t know you needed
- Hyundai and Kia Launch Service Campaign to Prevent Theft of Millions of Vehicles Targeted by Social Media Challenge
- Anti-Theft Software Upgrade
- ‘I want to be human.’ My intense, unnerving chat with Microsoft’s AI chatbot
- Tile takes extreme steps to limit stalkers and thieves from using its Bluetooth trackers
- Tile Takes Aim at Bluetooth Tracker Industry's Theft and Stalking Measures with Launch of Anti-Theft Mode