- Reed Albergotti from Semafor joins the show to chat about the potential deal between Microsoft and the owner of ChatGPT, where Microsoft would invest $10 billion into the ChatGPT service.
- Patrick George of The Verge talks about the state of Tesla and the challenges facing the company as it heads into 2023.
- Mikah Sargent talks about OpenAI's 'experimental' paid version of ChatGPT.
- And finally, CNET has started to publish a number of its article written by AI. Jason Howell dives into when CNET started this and what this could mean for the future of journalism and reporting.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Microsoft eyes $10 billion bet on ChatGPT
- The vibes are off at Tesla
- Surveillance Footage of Tesla Crash on Sf’s Bay Bridge Hours After Elon Musk Announces “Self-Driving” Feature
- OpenAI opens waitlist for ‘experimental’ paid version of ChatGPT with faster answers
- CNET is quietly publishing entire articles generated by AI
- @GaelBreton: Looks like @CNET (DR 92 tech site) just did their coming out about using AI content for SEO articles