- First, Jason Howell talks about the upcoming Holiday Season & what Adobe has forecasted for projected sales during this online shopping season.
- Next, Ant Pruitt is covering Mikah Sargent in this episode. Ant talks with Richard Lawler of The Verge about CNN's decision to pull the plug on its NFT project.
- Jason talks with Adi Robertson of The Verge about Meta's Meta Connect 2022 keynote & the Meta Quest Pro.
- Finally, Ant talks about Google's Project Starline: Google's 3D video chat booth.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Adobe Forecasts $209.7 Billion Holiday Season Online (U.S.); Cyber Monday to Top $11 Billion
- CNN accused of rug pull as it abandons its NFT project
- The Meta Quest Pro costs $1,499 and ships October 25th
- What does Mark Zuckerberg think ‘open’ means?
- The Meta Quest Pro is a cutting-edge headset looking for an audience
- A meeting in Google’s 3D chat booth felt like real life science fiction