- Solana Larsen, editor of the 2022 Internet Health Report published by the Mozilla Foundation, joins the show to talk about the report and the direction of artificial intelligence.
- Max Cherny from Protocol stops by to talk about chiplets, what they are, and how they might impact future chip design.
- Jason talks about OpenAI and how they're ready to make DALL-E available to everyone... to those on its waiting list.
- Finally, Mikah talks about Amazon purchasing tech provider One Medical for $3.9 billion.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Internet Health Report 2022
- Chiplets Helped Save AMD. They Might Also Help Save Moore’s Law and Head off an Energy Crisis.
- OpenAI is Ready to Sell DALL-E to Its First Million Customers
- Amazon Is Buying Primary Care Tech Provider One Medical For $3.9B
- How Apple is Empowering People With Their Health Information