Jun 30th 2022
Tech News Weekly 241
Privacy in a Post-Roe World
- Daniel Bader from Android Police joins the show to talk about the Nothing Phone 1, the hype behind the device, and how the phone seeks to stand out amongst its competitors.
- Next, Denise Howell stops by to talk about the tech and legal implications following the reversal of Roe v. Wade and what this could mean for the future of data & online privacy.
- Lastly, Mikah Sargent shares his story of the week about how Samsung Elec is starting production on 3 nm (nanometre) chips.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- The Most Interesting Android Phone of 2022 Won't Be Sold in the US
- Nothing Will Make You Purchase a Pre-order Pass To Be First in Line to Buy Its Phone 1
- Leaked Nothing Phone 1 Renders Reveal a Hot Black Version
- The Nothing Phone 1’s Price Just Leaked, and It Could Give the Google Pixel 6A a Run for Its Money
- Supreme Court and Roe v. Wade
- Section 230 Is a Last Line of Defense for Abortion Speech Online
- Instagram and Facebook Begin Removing Posts Offering Abortion Pills
- The End of Roe Means We Need a New Civil Right to Privacy
- Samsung Elec Starts 3-Nanometre Chip Production to Lure New Foundry Customers