- Devindra Hardawar from Engadget joins the show to talk about his review of the 13-inch M2 MacBook Pro.
- Harry McCracken from Fast Company shares his thoughts about the prototype hardware showcased from Meta's Reality Labs and what the future of VR could look like.
- Mikah talks about Instagram's new age verification system and how easy it can be to trick it.
- Jason rounds things out with a recap of Amazon and its re:MARS 2022 event that showcased Amazon's first fully autonomous warehouse robot, Proteus, and Amazon's plan to generate voices that can imitate anyone.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- MacBook Pro 13-inch Review (M2, 2022): Pro in Name Only
- How Excited Should Anyone Get Over Meta’s VR Headset Prototypes?
- One Week Working in the Metaverse Led to 19% More Anxiety and 16% Less Productivity, New Study Finds
- Instagram Tests Child Age Verification, but Falls Short of Full ID Checks
- re:MARS 2022
- Proteus is Amazon's First Fully Autonomous Warehouse Robot
- Amazon's Latest Trick: Pipe In a Dead Person's Voice Through Alexa's Speakers