- Benjamin Pimentel from Protocol discusses Jack Dorsey's sudden departure from Twitter, Square's rebranding to Block, and how it all goes back to crypto.
- A former developer for Ubiquiti has been charged in trying to extort Bitcoin from the company in an elaborate scheme that failed because of a VPN glitch.
- Roger Cheng from CNET walks through his list of some of the biggest tech fails from the year and this time, it's not fun and games like it usually is.
- Researchers have miniaturized camera technology to the size of a single fleck of salt and the quality of the images rivals cameras 500,000 times larger in volume.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Don’t Think of It as Leaving Twitter. Jack Dorsey’s Going All in on Crypto
- Protocol Source Code: Why Jack Left
- Protocol Fintech: Square Now Has a Full-Time CEO. What Does That Mean for Its Crypto Strategy?
- Former Ubiquiti Dev Charged for Trying to Extort His Employer
- The Biggest Tech Fails of 2021, From Facebook to Activision
- Researchers Shrink Camera to the Size of a Salt Grain