- 1:34 Shara Tibken from CNET talks about the Samsung Galaxy S9, it's improved but imperfect security enhancements, and foldable phones.
- 17:20 Selena Larson from CNN breaks down Microsoft's Supreme Court case where its fighting to protect overseas data storage to protect its users.
- 30:17 Geoffrey Fowler from the Washington Post spent two weeks with Google's new Clips camera and has thoughts on what it might mean for the future of digital photography.
- 39:52 Nick Wingfield from the New York Times reads the tea leaves on what Amazon's acquisition of Ring might mean for its Echo devices.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 isn't blowing you away? Just you wait
- Galaxy S9 Intelligent Scan favors unlocking ease over security
- Supreme Court to hear high-stakes Microsoft case testing email privacy
- Microsoft argues data privacy case is one for Congress to decide
- Google’s first camera isn’t an evil all-seeing eye. Yet.
- Amazon Buys Ring, Maker of Smart Home Products
- Bit by Bit, Whole Foods Gets an Amazon Touch
- Light Phone 2