- Lance Ulanoff talks about his OneZero article that asks whether Apple should just move on already in light of recent developments in the Apple v. Epic case.
- Joseph Cox from VICE walks through a new Bitcoin scam that's spreading on Instagram that requires victims to record hostage-style videos.
- Mikah gets very excited about Qualcomm's new Snapdragon Spaces software platform that aims to make augmented reality more widely accessible.
- Jason and Mikah kick around the good and the bad attached to YouTube's decision to begin hiding the dislike count from viewers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Is It Time for Apple To Give In?
- Judge Orders Apple to Allow External Payment Options for App Store by December 9th, Denying Stay
- Instagram Hacker Forces Victim to Make Hostage-Style Video
- Hostage-Style Bitcoin Scam Videos Are Spreading Across Instagram
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Spaces Try to Make It Easier to Get Apps Ready for Augmented Reality
- YouTube Gives Dislikes the Thumbs-Down, Hides Public Counts