- Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica walks through HTC's Vive Flow announcement and tries to determine who this new VR headset is actually for.
- Steve Stecklow from Reuters discusses his special report on how Amazon created knock-off products and promoted them in search over competitors.
- Jason and Mikah preview next week's cavalcade of major hardware events from Apple, Google, and Samsung.
- Mikah discusses a Wall Street Journal report that details how Apple is making AirPods compatible with medical applications like hearing aids and postural awareness.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Vive Flow is HTC’s Newest “All-in-One” VR Headset, Coming October 15 for $499
- "I spent the day with the Facebook Reality Labs research team in Redmond..."
- "Proud of the research Michael Abrash's team..."
- Amazon Copied Products and Rigged Search Results to Promote Its Own Brands, Documents Show
- Everything to Expect From Apple’s October Event: M1x MacBook Pro, Airpods 3, and More
- Google Just Announced Its Pixel 6 Event on October 19th
- Samsung Announces Unpacked 2 Event for Wednesday Oct 20th, Right After Apple and Google
- Apple Studying Potential of AirPods as Health Device