- 1:31 Eric Newcomer from Bloomberg talks about the economics of MoviePass and why the movie theaters hate the service
- 12:54 Mark Bramhill, creator of the Person in Lotus Position emoji talks about cobalt mining, how to create an emoji, and other topics he covers in his popular podcast Welcome to Macintosh.
- 29:15 Jason and Megan switch back from Android to iOS and from iOS to Android and they talk about what they learned in the journey.
- 43:50 Gaurav Kumar, Redlock CTO talks about what crypto jacking is and how his firm discovered crypto jackers on Tesla's servers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- MoviePass Achieves a Rare Feat: Convincing People to Get Off the Couch
- Welcome to Macintosh
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- E-waste is the Toxic Legacy of our Digital Age
- Portrait Comparison of Pixel 2 XL and iPhone X
- Lessons from the Cryptojacking Attack at Tesla
- Testing Robustness - BostonDynamics on YouTube