- 1:38 Dr. Jenny Radesky signed a letter urging Facebook to discontinue its Messenger Kids app and talks about how tech can affect young children.
- 16:59 Nate Lanxon from Bloomberg discusses what happens to Bitcoin when someone passes away, and the changes being made to enable heirs to locate those abandoned funds.
- 33:18 Kelsea Weber from iFixIt shows off the remains of their HomePod teardown to demonstrate how difficult it might be to repair.
- 48:16 Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica searched far and wide for a way to watch the Olympics in 4K and has some pointers to make it a bit easier for viewers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Announces New Recommendations for Children’s Media Use
- “It’s not a drug, but it may as well be”: Expert opinions on whether kids are addicted to tech
- Bitcoin Industry Grapples With Age-Old Problem of Inheritance
- HomePod Teardown
- Apple HomePod Review: It Only Sounds Great
- The Winter Olympics in 4K and HDR: A pain in many ways, but gosh, those sparkles
- Hands-On: Brass Tactics Arena Is A Delightful Tease Of An RTS
- The Facebook Hackers Gaming Its Video Algorithm
- How I Cracked Facebook’s New Algorithm And Tortured My Friends