- Jason details the ways that Facebook's Oculus hardware will begin to show ads and why that's particularly intrusive.
- Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica shares his list of highlights from the E3 games conference.
- Laura Hautala from CNET talks about how Amazon has made breaks shorter and shifts longer.
- Mikah details the ways Amazon makes consumers who buy some of its products beta testers of half-baked ideas.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Facebook to Begin Testing Ads Inside Oculus Virtual Reality Headsets
- Is Facebook Cornering the VR Market?
- Metroid Dread Brings Nintendo’s Classic Back as a 2d Sequel on October 8
- Xbox Unveils Cloud-Centric Strategy: New Hardware, Servers, Regional Plans
- Elden Ring E3 Trailer
- Amazon, Sued Repeatedly for Lost Wages, Avoids Paying Workers for Long Waits and Walks
- Buyers of Amazon Devices Are Guinea Pigs. That’s a Problem