- 1:48 Kia Kokalitcheva from Axios discusses the Uber vs. Waymo trade secrets trial and what former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick had to say on the stand.
- 13:05 Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai from Motherboard talks about the iBoot that was released on Git Hub, Apple's response, and what it means for iPhone security.
- 29:03 John Battelle from NewCo talks about the legacy of John Perry Barlow and the new Center for Humane Technology.
- 46:33 Chris Vickery, Director of Cyber Risk Research at Upguard talks about how companies need to be more careful with our data.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Travis Kalanick details Uber's frayed relationship with Google
- Lyft offered to buy startup at center of Waymo-Uber dispute
- Key iPhone Source Code Gets Posted Online in 'Biggest Leak in History'
- How a Tiny Startup Became the Most Important Hacking Shop You’ve Never Heard Of
- Barlow’s Turn of Phrase
- JACK IN? You are either on the Net or off.
- The Techlash Gains Momentum
- NewCo Shift Forum
- NewCo Shift Forum Speakers
- Bad Influence: How A Marketing Startup Exposed Thousands of Social Media Stars
- Double Indemnity: How An Insurer Exposed Its Customers
- You can now create your own custom face lenses on Snapchat