Arizona Law and App Stores, Square Invests in Tidal, TALON, Piano AI.
- Ian Sherr from CNET breaks down the amendment to an Arizona bill that might influence the battle between Epic Games, Google, and Apple.
- Lance Ulanoff, writing for Medium, gives a deep dive explanation of Non Fungible Tokens and how they are being used in the creative space.
- Square announced its majority stake in the Tidal music streaming service, and Alex Wilhelm from TechCrunch has some thoughts on what it could mean.
- Jason is flabbergasted by the use of AI to analyze and animate recordings of piano performances.
- Mikah details TALON, an enormous collection of AI-powered surveillance cameras blanketing much of the US.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Arizona Eyes Law That Could Help Fortnite Maker Epic Remake Apple and Google App Stores
- The Literally Ungraspable Allure of NFTs
- Square Buys Majority of Tidal, Adds Jay-Z to Its Board in Bid to Shake up the Artist Economy
- Watch These AI Hands Attempt to Play an Unplayable Song on the Piano
- Inside ‘TALON,’ the Nationwide Network of AI-Enabled Surveillance Cameras