Nextdoor and local politics, Apple's record-breaking quarter, Galaxy S21+.
- Will Oremus from OneZero shares his story about how Nextdoor directly impacted a local school referendum and how the service is in many ways impacting local journalism.
- Apple had a record-breaking holiday quarter and Dan Moren from Six Colors shares what's working so well for Apple even during a global pandemic.
- What does Reddit have to do with Gamestop's big Wall Street push? Brandon Kochkodin from Bloomberg explains why Redditors might be getting such a bad rap.
- Mikah discusses the details that Apple shared about its upcoming App Tracking Transparency feature.
- Jason gives a first look at the new Samsung Galaxy S21+ smartphone.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Nextdoor Is Quietly Replacing the Small-Town Paper
- Q1 2021 Financial Results: Apple’s Latest Record Holiday Quarter
- This is Tim: Holiday 2020 Results Call Transcript
- How WallStreetBets Pushed GameStop Shares to the Moon
- GameStop Short-Sellers Reload Bets After $6 Billion Loss
- Nokia Joins GameStop, BlackBerry as a Reddit Trader Favorite
- Apple’s App Tracking Transparency Feature Will Be Enabled by Default and Arrive in ‘Early Spring’ on iOS