- 1:34 Megan and Jason share their thoughts after two weeks on the iPhone X and Pixel 2 XL as part of the TWiT Switch.
- 12:08 CNET's Shara Tibken shares the details of the upcoming launch of the Apple Homepod, and has thoughts on its competitiveness in the home automation space.
- 25:14 Ars Technica's Sam Machkovech shopped at Amazon Go, tried hard to trick the complex camera system, and failed.
- 40:46 Snopes Managing editor Brooke Binkowski talks about how Snopes busts myths, and how Facebook is doing at clamping down on fake news.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- HomePod, Apple's $349 Siri-enabled speaker, hits Feb. 9
- Welcome HomePod.
- Amazon Go debuts, and its prying cameras foil our shoplifting attempts
- News Feed FYI: Helping Ensure News on Facebook Is From Trusted Sources
- This Is Facebook's News Survey
- Burger King Deviously Explains Net Neutrality by Making People Wait Longer for Whoppers