Biden and big tech, the insect impact effect on autonomous vehicles.
- Emily Birnbaum from Protocol highlights the questions that were and were not answered during the Section 230 Senate hearing in Washington DC.
- Alex Kantrowitz from the Big Technology podcast illustrates how the Biden campaign feels about Section 230 and what that would mean if he were elected President.
- Sam Abuelsamid from Wheel Bearings podcast addresses the challenges posed by insects on fully autonomous vehicles.
- ByteDance shifts focus from TikTok toward education with its first hardware play, the Dali smart lamp for children.
- Apple shows more signs that it might be getting into the search engine game.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- The Tech CEOs Finally Discussed Section 230 Policy. Briefly.
- The Questions the CEOs Declined to Answer
- Reddit Worries it’s Going to be Crushed in the Fight Against Big Tech
- What a President Biden Would Do to Big Tech
- Facebook and Twitter's Inconsistencies Are Turning the 2020 Election Into a New Nightmare
- Dead Bugs Are Getting in the Way of Fully Autonomous Self-Driving Cars
- TikTok-parent ByteDance Launches its First Gadget in a Big Education Push
- Apple Develops Alternative to Google Search