- 1:54 Alex Kantrowitz from Buzzfeed talks about how the Facebook news feed is changing and how that will affect media companies and non-profits.
- 12:41 Natalie Van Kleef Conley from Google explains how Google's new IT Support Certificate works.
- 25:29 Nick Wingfield from The New York Times discusses Amazon's announcement of its finalists for HQ2
- 36:49 Owen Williams from Charged tells us how diagnoses of adult ADD helped him start his own company.
- 54:58 David Talbot from the Berkman Center at Harvard demystifies the research he and colleagues did about the cost of broadband.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Facebook Is Making Big Changes To Your News Feed
- News Feed FYI: Bringing People Closer Together
- A new pathway to roles in IT Support
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Amazon Chooses 20 Finalists for Second Headquarters
- How a surprise life event turned a side project into a business
- Recharged - char.gd
- Tech news, not noise - char.gd
- Harvard Study Shows Why Big Telecom Is Terrified of Community-Run Broadband
- Community-Owned Fiber Networks: Value Leaders in America