PinePhone hands-on, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra first look, Epic Games vs Apple.
- Jason Howell compares the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to the Galaxy S20 Ultra and goes hands-on with the premium handset.
- Lory Gil from iMore walks through the latest developments of the Epic Games vs Apple lawsuit, and looks into her crystal ball to see where it's likely to land.
- Corbin Davenport from Android Police has the PinePhone, a Linux based smartphone for the geekminded that offers interesting security features including a row of killswitches.
- Netflix is offering a new feature that randomizes your viewing habits... if you'll use it.
- Oculus hardware will soon require a Facebook account in order to use it, and we all saw this coming. Right?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Judge Extends Apple's Response Time to Epic Games' Motion as Heavyweight Counsel Enters the Fray
- Epic Games' Lawsuit Against Apple Already Has a New Judge
- Epic Trying to Create Coalition Against Apple's App Store Policies
- The Linux-Based Pinephone Is the Most Interesting Smartphone I've Tried in Years
- Netflix Test Puts a ‘Shuffle Play’ Button Right on Your Home Screen
- You’ll Need a Facebook Account to Use Future Oculus Headsets