Twitter's new audio tweet feature might be ripe for abuse, we get a preview of Apple's WWDC, there's a new prescription for ADHD: a video game, and a Google team has created Pinterest but automated.
- Motherboard editor-in-chief Jason Koebler joins us to ask and help answer the question: How is Twitter going to moderate its new voice recordings?
- Zac Hall of 9to5Mac stops by to give us a preview of what we can expect at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference.
- Jason talks about a new FDA-approved treatment for ADHD and it's a video game.
- Mikah shares "Keen," an experiment from Google that's like Pinterest, but automated.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- How Is Twitter Going to Moderate These Voice Recordings?
- iOS 14 Roundup: What We Know Before WWDC 2020
- watchOS 7 Features: Everything We Know Ahead of WWDC 2020
- Back to the Mac 018: New iMac Design Preview
- The FDA Just Approved the First Prescription Video Game — It’s for Kids With ADHD
- Google’s Latest Experiment is Keen, an Automated, Machine-Learning Based Version of Pinterest
- Google's Area 120 Team has Created a Pinterest Clone Called Tangi