Hacking Coronavirus research, Spatial VR Meetings, Elon Musk's Tesla tantrum.
- Laura Hautala from CNET talks about how the US is accusing China of hacking into Coronavirus vaccine research.
- Devindra Hardawar from Engadget spent time inside Spatial's VR teleconferencing software and right now might be its moment.
- Sam Abuelsamid from Guide House Insights details Elon Musk's Twitter tantrum and suit against Alameda County aimed at reopening the Tesla plant.
- A new PlayStation 5 demo was released in a collaboration with Epic Games and Unreal Engine 5 and it is breathtaking.
- OpenAI researchers created Jukebox, an open-source algorithm that mimics and creates original music from all genres convincingly.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- US Accuses China of Trying to Hack Coronavirus Vaccine Research
- Wi-Fi Is a Lifeline in the Pandemic. It's Harder to Get If You're Homeless
- Spatial Goes Free, Aiming to Become the Zoom of Virtual Collaboration
- Elon Musk Threatens to Move Tesla out of California, Worrying Local Officials
- Why Elon Musk Disobeyed Government Orders and Reopened a Tesla Factory
- Collaboration Is Key to Putting Self-Driving Cars Back on the Street
- Nvidia Cranks Up and Turns Down Its Drive AGX Orin Computers
- Epic Games Announces Unreal Engine 5 With Stunning PlayStation 5 Demo
- This AI Is Creating Some Surprisingly Good Bops Based on Music by Katy Perry and Kanye West