- Dan Moren from SixColors walks through all the new hardware announced by Apple including an updated Macbook Air and an iPad Pro with LiDAR.
- Alfred Ng from CNET covers a multitude of COVID-19 hoaxes, the effect of the pandemic on the US primaries, and how privacy could be impacted long term.
- The European Union is asking online streaming services to throttle its content quality in an effort to save the broadband networks they run on.
- Movie theaters are getting creative in a time where people are limiting their exposure to COVID-19 by avoiding cinemas entirely.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new processors, keyboard, and boosts Mac mini storage
- Apple’s brand new iPad Pro has LiDAR and a trackpad
- With Coronavirus hoaxes flooding social media, governments scramble to fight misinformation
- COVID-19 tracking efforts pose a privacy risk, senator says
- Elections amid Coronavirus: How officials aim to keep voters safe
- Coronavirus Lockdown: EU Looks to Manage Broadband Strain
- To save the economy we must reduce video bandwidth use — now
- Movie Crowds Stay Away. Theaters Hope It’s Not for Good.
- Universal, banking on home audiences, to stream movie releases