- First, Jason gives us a look at the Sun's surface with the help of the National Science Foundation's new Inouye Solar Telescope.
- Then, Mikah talks about the death of MoviePass now that the company has filed for bankruptcy.
- Then, CNET's Jason Hiner details the impact of the Wuhan coronavirus on big tech.
- Then, Sam Abuelsamid gives us the ins, outs, and in-betweens of the Cruise Origin autonomous vehicle.
- Lastly, Recode's Rani Molla explains alternative data collection and why those free apps and services you're using aren't actually free.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- NSF’s newest solar telescope produces first images
- Daniel K. Inouye Solar Telescope
- MoviePass is deader than ever as parent company officially goes bankr
- Apple could see some impact from coronavirus in China, Cook says
- Tesla China factory shuts down amid coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus spread leads Google to temporarily close all China offices
- Coronavirus: How to track its spread across Asia, the US and Europe
- Coronavirus leads to sales spike of Plague Inc., a game about pandemics
- The Cruise Origin Story
- Sam Abuelsamid at the Origin Reveal Event - Instagram
- It’s Official, Hummer Is Back As A 1,000-hp Electric GMC Pickup
- GM Investing $2.2 Billion To Build To Only Electric Vehicles At Detroit Factory
- Why your free software is never free