- OneZero's Will Oremus joins us to talk about Facebook's deepfakes ban — though it's still lax on so-called “shallow fakes.”
- Adi Robertson over at The Verge explains Sonos' lawsuit. The company is taking on Google (and, eventually, Amazon) for allegedly stealing its smart speaker tech.
- Ant Pruitt calls in live from the show floor to talk about some of the awesome stuff he saw at CES.
- Mikah Sargent shares Lauren Goode's Wired article about sex-tech companies at CES.
- Jason Howell talks about all the improvements coming to audio in Bluetooth's new Bluetooth LE Audio spec.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Facebook’s Ban on Deepfakes Is a Half-Step at Best
- We Feared Deepfakes. Then Tech Monetized Them.
- Sonos sues Google for allegedly stealing smart speaker tech
- Sony's 220" Crystal LED TV at CES 2020
- TWiT @ CES 2020
- Neofect Smart Stroke Therapy Hand
- Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- Sex-Tech Companies Are Having More Fun Than the Rest of Us at CES
- Bluetooth LE Audio FAQ: A new standard for headphones with better sound quality, longer battery life