- (02:00) Phil Nickinson of moderndad.com joins us to talk about the Disney+ "hack" and what consumers can do to protect themselves online.
- (16:37) Android Central's Russell Holly gives us an in-depth look at Google Stadia, including its current round of successes and failures.
- (39:49) Macy's has made the news twice now, thanks to a series of breaches that have left customers' data exposed online. What can you do to protect yourself while shopping online? What should companies be doing? Ant Pruitt and Mikah Sargent discuss.
- (52:26) If you're an iOS user, you may have noticed an uptick in updates. There's a reason for that: A new Bloomberg report says Apple's VP of Software Engineering, Craig Federighi, is overhauling the development and testing process for iOS.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Has Disney Plus been hacked? Yes, and no.
- Google Stadia
- Some Chromecast Ultra units are overheating and shutting down while playing Stadia.
- Macy's holiday breach highlights retailer's need for encryption and scrutiny of third-party systems
- Inside Apple’s iPhone Software Shakeup After Buggy iOS 13 Debut