- (02:13) Matt Binder from Mashable breaks apart YouTube's new Terms of Service changes to try to assess what is "Commercially Viable."
- (14:54) After a Federal Court ruled suspicionless phone and laptop search unconstitutional, Sophia Cope from the EFF says the case may make its way to the Supreme Court.
- (29:01) Rene Ritchie from iMore has the brand new MacBook Pro 16" laptop and says that all the problems with the old keyboard design are in the past.
- (48:46) Motorola held an event where it revealed the new Moto RAZR phone, a pricey foldable that appeals to retro-design fans.
- (01:00:10) Apple released its new Health Research app, promised earlier this year to enable iOS users to donate their time and health data to aid in powerful research.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- YouTube says it can delete your account if you’re not 'commercially viable'
- Federal Court Rules Suspicionless Searches of Travelers’ Phones and Laptops Unconstitutional
- 16-inch MacBook Pro — Clickity-clack, the good keyboard is back!
- Motorola Resurrects The RAZR as a Foldable Android Smartphone
- Apple Research App
- Apple Research on the App Store