- (02:09) Douglas MacMillan of The Washington Post joins us to explain how and why universities are tracking the activity of prospective students.
- (18:22) Remember the Pebble smartwatch? iFixit's Kevin Purdy reveals how Rebble.io is breathing new life into the e-ink device.
- (36:38) Jason and Mikah check out Google's new digital wellbeing apps. Can they keep us from using our phones?
- (44:22) Mikah gets nostalgic about old iOS games, celebrating the introduction of GameClub, a subscription-based service that gives users access to 70+ classic iOS games.
- (50:58) Alfred Ng from CNET explains why American lawmakers have set their sights on TikTok as a potential national security risk.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Student tracking, secret scores: How college admissions offices rank prospects before they apply
- Rebble with a Cause: How Pebble Watches Were Granted an Amazing Afterlife
- Google releases 5 experimental Digital Wellbeing apps
- GameClub Launches a Subscription Service That Revives a Growing Catalog of 70 Classic iOS Games
- GameClub on iOS
- Senators want to know if TikTok poses a national security risk
- TikTok raises national security concerns in Congress as Schumer, Cotton ask for federal review