This is a special Tech News Weekly as we’re back in the studio after the forced power outages imposed by PG&E for select northern California residents.
Mikah Sargent and Ant Pruitt discuss the latest news from the China protest controversy, Blackberry innovation and ultra-wideband.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Facebook’s libra cryptocurrency coalition is falling apart as eBay, Visa, Mastercard and Stripe jump ship
- The Original BlackBerry Was Ahead of Its Time
- Apple pulls police-tracking app used by Hong Kong protesters
- Americans and Digital Knowledge
- Confirmed: Apple Developed Exclusive Tech for the U1 Ultra Wideband Radio