- (02:15) Facebook really cares about your perception of its platform. ZDNet's Chris Matyszczyk explains.
- (15:55) Microsoft announces new hardware with its surface line of products as well as the rumored dual-screen devices. Mary-Jo Foley shares her thoughts on the new hardware and the new Windows "phone" running Android.
- (30:30) Yes, you can remove Google services from your day-to-day. Nithin Coca has proven so by going Google-free for one year.
- (42:31) Google contractors reportedly uses homeless people and others to train its facial recognition AI without their knowledge.
- (49:51) Taboola acquires Obrain to grow its market share in recommendation engines online.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Zuckerberg is frustrated because people don't realize how much he cares
- Microsoft's new Surface models: Specs, pricing, and dates for Pro 7, Laptop 3, and Arm devices
- Hands On: Surface Pro X
- What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know about Microsoft's dual-screen OS
- Microsoft shows off its dual-screen Surface Neo, coming in holiday 2020
- Surface Duo: Microsoft's dual-screen Android phone
- Hands On: Surface Ear Buds
- My Year Without Google
- Google contractors reportedly targeted homeless people for Pixel 4 facial recognition
- The 2 companies that place all those ads at the bottom of webpages are combining