May 19th 2014
Tech News 2Night 90
Why AT&T buys DirecTV
Hosted by Sarah Lane
AT&T buys DirecTV, Twitter considers buying SoundCloud, and are Samsung and Apple making-up?
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Jason Howell AT&T buys DirecTV, Twitter considers buying SoundCloud, Google buys Divide, Chinese military officials accused of cyber-espionage against American companies, are Samsung and Apple making-up?, the NSA records every cell phone call in the Bahamas, and Michael Jackson hologram performs to a live audience. Guest: Jon Brodkin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:58
- AT&T claims to embrace net neutrality but could still offer “fast lanes”
- It’s not a “fast lane” but Comcast built a CDN to charge for video delivery
- Twitter Is Considering a Deal to Buy SoundCloud
- Google buys Divide, a BYOD app that secures your device for work data
- Chinese military unit charged with cyber-espionage against U.S. firms
- Data Pirates of the Caribbean: The NSA Is Recording Every Cell Phone Call in the Bahamas
- Samsung resumes settlement talks with Apple
- Apple and Motorola agree to dismiss all patent litigation Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-motorola-agree-dismiss-patent-litigation/#ixzz32D9tspFc Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook
- Watch Michael Jackson return as a moonwalking hologram