May 15th 2014
Tech News 2Night 88
Did the FCC Ruin the Internet?
Hosted by Sarah Lane
The FCC approves new broadband rules, a plan to sell broadcast TV spectrum to wireless, AT&T voice over LTE, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Guests: Jason HowellHost: Jason Howell The FCC approves new broadband rules: changes the internet forever, a plan to sell broadcast TV spectrum to wireless, AT&T adds Voice Over LTE, Texts to 911, Google Glass for medical students, and champagne delivery drones. Guest: Steve Kovach Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:31
- The FCC Just Approved A Proposal That Will Completely Change The Internet As We Know It
- The FCC Is Going To Ruin The Internet This Week
- FCC Passes 2015 Spectrum Auction Framework On Party-Line 3-2 Vote
- First smartphone 'kill switch' law signed in Minnesota
- AT&T announces rollout of voice-over-LTE ahead of likely iPhone 6/iOS 8 integration this fall
- Text-to-911 is here, but it isn't everything you might think
- Google Glass handed out to medical students at UC Irvine
- Drones deliver champagne? Don't they have to be over 21?