Dec 11th 2015
Tech News 2Night 485
Ex-Con Coders and Robot Surgeons
Selena Larson tells us about the coding class called the Last Mile which is in partnership with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, how Elon Musk and Y Combinator plan to stop computers from taking over, France won’t block public Wi-Fi or ban Tor after all.
Subscribe to Tech News 2Night at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-2night
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Microsoft apologizes for offending OneDrive fans, but won't restore unlimited storage
- Thank you for using Microsoft OneDrive
- Introducing OpenAI
- How Elon Musk and Y Combinator Plan to Stop Computers From Taking Over
- France won’t block public Wi-Fi or ban Tor, PM says
- Google’s Verily Is Spinning Off ‘Verb,’ a Secretive Robot-Surgery Startup
- What happens to ex-cons who go from prison to startups
- Private glass bubble for your airplane