Nov 23rd 2015
Tech News 2Night 473
DraftKings and FanDuel go to Court
Kurt Wagner joins us to explain what is at stake when Pay to play fantasy sports sites DraftKings and FanDuel go to the Supreme Court, how to send Star Wars Spoilers to the Dark Side, new details on the drone registry, what happens when Slack goes down, how the Amazon Echo can improve your relationship with your wife, and more...
Subscribe to Tech News 2Night at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-2night
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- DraftKings and FanDuel Go to Court This Week. Here’s Why.
- It’s No Good! DraftKings, FanDuel Deemed Illegal in New York.
- Nevada Bans DraftKings, FanDuel as Unlicensed Gambling
- Star Wars Product Hunt
- Star Wars Spoiler Blocker
- Drone Regulations
- More control: Amazon Echo gains advanced trigger commands with IFTTT
- Time.com: Google: The Technology Giant Faces the Biggest Shift Since its Founding
- Official Slack Twitter Account: connectivity issue announcement