Nov 19th 2015
Tech News 2Night 471
The IPO Market for Love and Money
Despite skepticism and some very bad PR, Match and Square both surge in the stock market, Amazon gets more secure, Facebook will help your next break-up go a bit smoother, and more...
Subscribe to Tech News 2Night at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-2night
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Amazon adds 2-factor authentication—enable it immediately
- Facebook Breakups Just Got a Little Less Depressing
- A Step Toward Protecting Fair Use on YouTube
- Encrypted messaging app Telegram shuts down Islamic State propaganda channels
- Square Opens At $11.20, Up 24% On Its IPO Price Of $9, Raising $243M
- A Few Thoughts On Tech Stocks
- Match Prices Its IPO AT $12 Per Share
- Tinder Owner Match Group Debuts On Nasdaq At $13.50/Share, Up 12.5%
- Adele Is Said to Reject Streaming for ‘25’