Oct 28th 2015
Tech News 2Night 455
Robots Want Our Jobs and Our Hobbies
Joe Mullin from Ars Technica is here to totally bum us out about the sharing economy, SXSW changes their tune, Candy Crush Saga on the mend, how to see through walls with RF, and more...
Subscribe to Tech News 2Night at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-2night
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Yelp reports 3Q loss
- Facebook will give employees super slow internet speeds every Tuesday to better understand markets like India
- Candy Crush(ed): Zuckerberg pledges to halt Facebook game invitations
- Exclusive: After Gamergate Misstep, SXSW Weighing an All-Day Forum on Online Harassment
- Yamaha's robot motorcycle rider could challenge real racers
- Amazon Flex will pay you “$18-25 per hour” to deliver Prime Now packages
- Watch out sharing economy, the feds are watching this whole contractor thing
- Prime Now drivers sue Amazon, say they were cheated on wages and breaks