Aug 10th 2015
Tech News 2Night 399
The Alphabet Owns Google
Ben Heckendorn from the Ben Heck show is here, retweeting doesn't pay, Space Lettuce, G is for Google, and a reinforced chassis ends Bendgate, and more...
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Here are all the Alphabet—formerly Google—companies and products from A to Z
- G is for Google
- Google Is Reorganizing Under a New Company Called Alphabet
- Microsoft's Cortana assistant can now replace Google Now on Android
- Apple Addresses 'Bendgate' By Strengthening Weak Points of 'iPhone 6s' Shell
- element14’s The Ben Heck Show
- Twitter Contest Winning as a Service