Aug 4th 2015
Tech News 2Night 395
Ruth Reader from VentureBeat talks about malicious ads, a social media campaign focusing on diversity in tech, Macs get malware, Apple stocks fall, White House Demo Day, and more...
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Researchers discover malware advertising that’s infected 1.3M people and growing
- Hackers Exploit ‘Flash’ Vulnerability in Yahoo Ads
- You May Have Seen My Face on BART
- Netflix now offers paid maternity and paternity leave for the first year
- 0-day bug in fully patched OS X comes under active exploit to bypass password protection
- Apple Falls Below Its 200-Day Moving Average for First Time Since 2013
- I got my music back. At least most of it
- White House Demo Day
- You can charge your iPhone by wearing these jeans