Jul 16th 2015
Tech News 2Night 382
What Will Millennials Share Next?
Fallout Shelter Lunchboxes are worth millions, Intel snubs Moore's law, Reddit refuses to take a stand, Samsung's next smartwatch, Facebook invests $60M in Pebbles, and more...
For links to stories, visit twit.tv/tn2/382
Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple’s `Demoralizing’ Worker Searches Spur a Trial for More Pay
- How This App Accidentally Made $5 Million in Two Weeks
- These Companies Think You'll Pay to Work in a Stranger's House
- Intel quietly admits that it’s struggling with Moore’s Law
- Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao: The trolls are winning the battle for the Internet
- As the Twitter Turns: Comms Head Gabriel Stricker Out in ‘Shift’ in Strategy
- Here are this year's Emmy nominees