May 22nd 2015
Tech News 2Night 344
Uber Gets More Money
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Selena Larsen joins us to discuss accessibility, iOS9, and WWDC rumors.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Your startup should be accessibile to all, rich people throw money at Uber, Microsoft won't be throwing money at Salesforce, Happy Birthday PacMan, and more... Guests: Selena Larsen Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. For links to stories, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/344. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 13:30
- Apple's new iOS won't slow down your old iPhone
- How one activist is keeping accessibility on Web developers' minds
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- Microsoft, Salesforce talks fizzled over price: Sources
- Uber, the company that doesn't need any more money, might get more money
- Facebook-Owned Virtual Reality System Faces Lawsuit
- PAC-MAN TURNS 35 TODAY. SO HERE, HAVE SOME NOSTALGIA
- Google Doodle PacMan
- Spoiler Alert Chrome Attachment