Apr 15th 2015
Tech News 2Night 317
Crowdsourced Mental Health
Hosted by Megan Morrone
9 percent of US men say they'll buy an Apple Watch.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Xiaomi buys Segway, Jerry Seinfeld calls YouTube a Giant Garbage can, an MIT Inventor lets me compare his PHD thesis to Uber, and more... Guest: Robert R. Morris, PhD. Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. For links to stories, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/317. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 20:58
- Efficacy of a Web-based, Crowdsourced Peer-To-Peer cognitive reappraisal platform for depression: randomized controlled trial
- Crowdsourced tool for depression
- koko: crowdsourced well-being
- Pavlov Poke
- Europe Challenges Google, Seeing Violations of Its Antitrust Law
- Exclusive: Six percent of U.S. adults plan to buy Apple Watch - Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Netflix says strong dollar hurt revenue in first quarter
- Jerry Seinfeld calls YouTube a 'giant garbage can'