Apr 8th 2015
Tech News 2Night 312
Would you pay YouTube for no ads?
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Google brings all the bands together with some added faces
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Apple Watch reviews are in, the DEA forgot that mass surveillance is illegal, the Brontosaurus is back, Hilary hires a Googler, and more... Guest: Iain Thomson. Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. For links to stories, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/312. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 17:50 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- Dear Diary: My Week Wearing an Apple Watch
- Should you buy an Apple Watch? The first reviews are here.
- This will crack you up: US drug squad's phone call megaslurp dates back to 1990s
- Bone-tastic boffins' breakthrough BRINGS BACK BRONTOSAURUS
- Android Wear: even more ways to wear what you want
- Hillary Clinton hires Google executive as tech chief
- Google Plots New YouTube Subscription Service as Soon as This Year