Apr 7th 2015
Tech News 2Night 311
Corporate Travel is Uber Dependant
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Consumer group files FTC complaint against YouTube.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Happy Birthday Heartbleed, Madonna is still like a Meerkat virgin, soon you can buy a sixty dollar selfie stick, China is partying like its 1999, and more... Guest: Mark Milian. Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. For links to stories, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/311. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 27:03 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- Google's YouTube Kids Ads Are Deceptive, Consumer Groups Say (Bloomberg)
- Uber Is Winning Over Americans' Expense Accounts (Bloomberg)
- U.S. Dot-Com Bubble Was Nothing Compared to Today's China Prices (Bloomberg)
- Heartbleed Risk Haunts Most Big Companies a Year After Discovery (Bloomberg)
- Russian hackers reached sensitive White House systems: CNN (Reuters)
- Madonna's Meerkat video premiere utterly failed, displayed a 500 error page instead (TheNextWeb)
- Angela Ahrendts has told Apple employees 'a significant change in mindset' is coming to the way the company launches products (Business Insider)
- Nikon legitimizes the selfie stick once and for all (Engadget)