Mar 17th 2015
Tech News 2Night 296
Nintendo Comes to the Smartphone
Unlock Windows 10 devices with your face!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Steve GibsonAnchor: Megan Morrone Nintendo gives up the fight against mobile games, You can give all your money to your Facebook friends, Unlock Windows 10 devices with your face, Twitter helps you report violent tweets, and more. Guest: Chelsea Stark. Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/296. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:35 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- Nintendo slips console news into its mobile announcement, codenamed NX (Mashable)
- Nintendo enters alliance to develop games for smartphones (Mashable)
- Google will now review apps and assign age ratings to them (Android-Developers.blogspot.com)
- Sling Comes to Xbox One
- Facebook announces a new way to send money to people via Facebook Messenger.
- Twitter launches a new way to report threatening tweets to the police
- Twitter makes reporting threats to law enforcement easier with new system (Geekwire)
- Mars One Finalist Explains Exactly How It‘s Ripping Off Supporters
- Google chairman gets called out for cutting off a woman while talking about diversity (Mashable)
- Death to Passwords: Windows 10 Will Let You Log In With Your Face (FastCompany)