Feb 27th 2015
Tech News 2Night 284
The Swiss Horological Smartwatch
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Google is working on a spectacular new campus.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Jason Howell Twitter tightens its grip on abuse, smartwatches that put style first, We say goodbye to Leonard Nimoy, Google's new campus, its a battle royale between llamas, a dress and net neutrality, and more... Guest: Selena Larson Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit http://twit.tv/tn2/284. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 16:36
- Is Twitter finally getting serious about harassment?
- Twitter survey asks what we want in safety features
- Luxury Swiss watchmakers are taking on wearables
- Leonard Nimoy Tributes Pour in on Social Media
- Check Out Google's Insane Plans for a New Headquarters
- White House releases draft of consumer privacy bill
- Breaking down the data on llamas, #TheDress, and net neutrality
- Arizona llama chase captivates work-weary Internet
- FCC votes for net neutrality, a ban on paid fast lanes, and Title II