Jan 29th 2015
Tech News 2Night 264
Did Amazon Make a Profit?
Hosted by Megan Morrone
Social media announcements, Cortana predicts the Super Bowl
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Amazon releases its earnings, Microsoft launched Office apps for everyone, The FCC re-defines high-speed broadband, We talk with Steve Kovach about Apple & Samsung earnings, Nintendo launches a youtube creators program, and more... Guest: Steve Kovach Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/264. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 15:14
- Amazon Investor Relations
- Office everywhere: More great news for Office on iOS and Android
- The FCC has changed the definition of broadband
- Nintendo is finally sharing ad revenue with YouTube users
- Facebook invades Yelp, Foursquare territory with geo-specific Place Tips for iPhone
- Reddit complied with 58% of user info requests
- Cortana predicting the winner of the Super Bowl