Jan 22nd 2015
Tech News 2Night 259
Netflix Fears Popcorn Time
Hosted by Megan Morrone
iTunes Makes More Money Than Hollywood
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Anchor: Megan Morrone Netflix feels threatened by Popcorn Time, Microsoft announces Office 2016 release, details spill on Apple Watch battery life, Twitter add "While You Are Away" feature, Twitter wants users to stop post Instagram photos, Ford opens research office in Silicon Valley, BlackBerry CEO wants "app neutrality", the iTunes store makes more money than Hollywood, and President Obama talks to YouTube celebrities. Guest: Mark Milian Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. For detailed show notes, visit twit.tv/tn2/259. Bandwidth for Tech News 2Night is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 14:12
- Office 2016 is coming this year, touch-native Office coming with Windows 10
- Apple targets for Apple Watch battery life revealed, A5-caliber CPU inside
- While you were away...
- Twitter really doesn't want its top users to share Instagram links anymore
- This Is the Chart That's Freaking Netflix Out
- Ford opens new Silicon Valley research center with focus on self-driving cars
- BlackBerry CEO Wants Legislators To Make Developing BlackBerry Apps Mandatory
- iOS apps are more profitable than Hollywood
- YouTube stars grilled President Obama, and it got totally weird